All photography provided by Daniel Barillas
Since 2010, we have led the effort to permanently help individuals having a proven track record with over 45,000 people impacted and nearly 1 million pounds of body fat lost?!. We have been at the forefront of nearly every major public Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting.
Coach Daniel Barillas currently practices Sports Performance, metabolic training and injury prevention exercises in Beverly Hills and holds private training in Repair Training Institute. Coach Daniel completed his physiology, biomechanics and metabolic education at Equinox Fitness Training Institute. He has received multiple certifications from International Sports Science Association and Precision Nutrition Exercise Certificate, worlds leading functional medicine Institutions. His research has resulted in a couple publications within the City Chamber of Commerce literature. During his training he was recruited and accepted as Chiropractic and Physical Therapist aid at Repair Sports Training Institute. A next level Rehabilitation organization in Performance and recovery.
What We've Achieved
- Fed nearly over 1000+ homeless individuals at the Skid Row Development Center in Los Angeles.
- Prepare hygiene kits that include toilet paper, deodorant, one pair of fresh socks, toothpaste and tooth brush. Hand out over 100 care bags.
- Master Ceremonial Instructor at Downey Police Department 5k and crossfit challenge event 2nd anniversary.
- Tour duty in Israel with Mission Team #5 in 2012 to help renovate bomb shelters. Daniel volunteered to join Cottonwood missions trip for an international outreach.
- MC for City Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament and volunteer at multiple community events.
- Provide personable hands on private after school programs with at home student mentoring.
- Lead a private group bi-weekly community hiking events in Hollywood to teach gratitude, breathing and functional movements.
- Provide private community art classes in different cities to give back a different higher learning experience to youth and adults.